Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Departure Port?
Tampa, Florida, USA
What is the Itinerary?
Departure Date: January 25, 2018
Port: Tampa, Florida
Depart: 4:00 PM
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Return Date: Janaury 29
Port: Tampa, FL
Arrive: 7:00 AM
When are payments due?
FULL DEPOSIT OF $200 PER PERSON REQUIRED upon registration with final payment due 09/27/17.
Registrations after 09/27/17 are welcome. However, registrations received after this date may incur an additional fee. Any such additional fees will be advised upon registration.
Books Featured on the Cruise
Each brief prayer interlude featured in this book has 5 parts:
- Calming — a passage from the Psalms to calm the mind
- Centering — a practice to focus on God
- Praying — a prayer for a particular situation or occasion
- Listening — a passage from the Gospels with the words of Jesus
- Returning — a practice to anchor the prayer experience
Features of the book include:
- A brief history of the use of prayer beads
- Easy instructions for making prayer beads
- Prayers and devotions to use with the beads
- Resources for making or purchasing your own set of prayer beads
Herring guides you to talk back to those scripture passages you don’t understand. Ask questions, explore your life, plead, praise, and ponder. She provides simple, practical tools for beginning and experienced writers. A perfect resource for individuals, small groups, and retreats.
Saffron Cross includes chapters on Dana and Fred’s honeymoon at an ashram in India, their individual spiritual journeys, Sabbath keeping, vegetarianism, grief, community, and more. You will sense what an adventure their East-meets-West partnership has been, and you’ll also see how much Fred’s commitment to his faith has enhanced Dana’s Christian growth.
Connect to your faith in God and your own wisdom as you journey with your personal coach, “Live Healthy and Be Well”. This is a journey where each chapter, each activity, every story draws you closer to the transformed life you desire.
Every Step a Prayer explores the history of walking as a spiritual practice and introduces you to several methods of walking meditation and prayer. Each of the 6 chapters includes reflection questions and suggestions for prayerful walking.